Smart technology and the IOT is fundamentally changing how we work, how organizations operate, and how we experience places.
We spend 90% of our lives in places.
Working, living, learning, creating.
To increase end-user’s wellbeing, security and productivity, reduce operational costs and achieve more effective maintenance and space utilization, we need Smart Places.
Choose your role or building type to see benefits
Smart can bring:
- Ensure your developments stand out against the competition
- Save money on the design and construction process
- Attract discerning anchor tenants to schemes
- Data backed valuation models, better assess investment and lending risk
- Lower lifetime costs
- Open new revenue streams
- Better measuring and managing portfolios and campuses
- Data backed decision making
- Actionable intelligence on building performance
- Identify and correct inefficient practices
- Optimise the performance of building systems
- Manage energy consumption
- Advanced security technologies
- Attract the very best talent and ensure they have the environment to thrive
- Reduce operational costs
- Increase employees’ wellbeing, safety and productivity
- Adaptive environments and enhanced decision making
According to commercial property consultants at JLL, organizations annually spend on average $3 per square foot per year on utilities, $30 on rent and $300 on payroll. This means that even a few percentage of increased productivity is more than potential savings on energy and rent.
What would a 1% increase in productivity for your workforce feel like?
- Improve patient experience
- Reduce operating costs
- Technology to empower patients, speed up diagnosis and release clinicians
- Time to improve outcomes
- Create healthier, safer and more secure healthcare environments
- Enhanced shopping experiences for repeat custom
- Adaptability and personalisation
- Data-based decision making regarding space utilisation, consumer behaviour and security
- Optimised energy and maintenance
- Increase customer expenditure through engagement
- Exhilarating stadia experience getting fans to where they want to be, quicker
- Targeted advertisements that adapt to who is looking at them
- Enhanced security with video analytics
- Reduced anxiety with location services to find parking and friends
- Data driven decision making on the popularity of retail
- Reduced anxiety from indoor wayfinding
- Enhanced retail experience through integrated Point of Sales systems
- Increased adaptability of systems for future changes